VOTING CHECK POSTBACK
We created a simple way for you to check if someone has voted or not by using Postback or IP Check.
HOW DOES POSTBACK WORK?
You need a script on your server which we call once someone votes for you. See the examples for a basic integration based on the default callback below.
- We only need 2 parameters id and user to identify your server id and the player
- Any parameter you will send after id=[ServerId]&user=[PlayerID or UserName] Will be sent back to you
- We will send userIp parameter too if you want you can use it
Identify our callback
Whitelist IP: top100server.com ip in your Firewall Settings.
To be sure thats we who send you the callback just dont accept any request with another IP
WHAT VARIABLES DO WE SENT BACK TO YOU?
We will send POST request to your callback link with this parameters.
- id = Your Server ID
- userIp = your user or player IP
- user = your user or player
- [... any other parameter you will send]